2009年2月24日 星期二

02/24 Today I am completely exhausted

As I wrote on the title, today I am completely exhausted. It was 10:00 PM, as I finish my simulated TOEFL examination. After a short and fast riding, I lay on the sofa in my living room. At that moment, I really didn't want to do anything and I did really know what is the feeling for a man who had completly sucked down by the work. I had be told several times about this kind of feeling from my girl friend, but this was my first time to face it. Althougth I am a student not a person who works for company, the feeling was so strong which would let me don't want to know tomorrow will come. For me! I don't want let happen for my rest life. This is similar to you get to do some routine job that you don't want but you need to face it and get it done.


1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

是被擰乾的海綿榨乾癟癟嗎?