2009年3月14日 星期六

03/14 Limited Super Sales of SONY


Today I bought a  notebook as my first self-paied notebook, especially I traded in a utlimate good price of NT $35,000 which is almost half of its orignal proce of NT $68,000. In addition, the brand of this computer is SONY and the specification of this notebook that I bought is extreme good with 13.3 inches screen, new design of squared keybord, Intel Core 2 CPU, dual graphics card one build the other associated with NVIDIA, 2GB of DDR3 memory, and one built in DVD player. The most awesome thing is its wight only 1.5kg included battery and all of functions that I mentioned above. It was really happy even now, as I got this good in this special price.

Actually, I really paied something to get the chance to buy it. And what was that? I saied those included my time, my physical energy, mental strength, and more important is some kinds of luck. This is because even you made a line in front of the selling building, that is not mean you have right to buy something that you want. The right you only had was the chance to go inside then purchase some products followed by the order of number card you received.


I went to Taipei with my girl friend on the mid night of Friday as I finished my course. We arrived Taipei at 11:40PM. Because at that moment, there was out of public transportation. Therefore, we desided rode a taxi to go to software science park of Nan-gang. About 12:30 we arrived there, the wether that day was very bed had heavy rain and cold wind with the temputure around 10 degree. It was really really very tough situation. Of course there had already a lot of people wait there, one part of people were seat on the ground under the camp, the other were stay with the small camp, and another were stood along the line out of the camp. And we were belong to the third party. At that time we even don't know what number would we received and where  were the card holder. Waited for one and half hours, we finally received our onw card with NO. 520 and 521. I really didn't know what should I react at that moment ecause of the number of my card seems too large to have chance of buying wanted good.

To be continued.....

沒有留言: