2009年6月12日 星期五

06/12 My Travel in Hong Koung


This is Hong Koung.
I have been trevel to many fourien countries. Of course I know Hong Koung. But most of time the meaning of this city for we trevelers is a tranfer point rther then a visit country. According to this reason and having misunderstanding with this country, I never visited Hong Koung until this weekend.

We only took two week to make this desicion and planed this trip. Even we bought tickets and booked hotel on two days before our departuring date. This was amazing but had a lot of fun. This let me recalled one famous sentance "You would not feel satisfied if you never did something irrationally in your life". So I like this kind of popped events. I like to have cute accident within my routine life.

Thanks for the threaten of H1N1, the flight ticket and the price of hotel in Hong Koung was very cheap. We only spend 9,500 N.T. dollor per person to get one flight ticket and 4 nights of room in Tsim-Sha-Tsui and Olympic. This price was out of my imagination. And I think next time I still want to catch this kind of opportunity.


1 則留言:

Mina 提到...

唷~小香港之旅的文章怎麼尾巴哪?